It’s 2023, and cooking videos are still inspiring people to try new recipes. Take for example Osvaldo Gross, a famous Argentinian chef who has taken the internet by storm with his amazing recipes. One of his most popular recipes is his Tarta de Frutillas, a strawberry tart that is both delicious and easy to make.
Tarta de Frutillas is a traditional Argentinian dessert made from sweet pastry dough and filled with a sweet, tangy strawberry filling. The pastry dough is made with butter, sugar, flour, and egg whites, while the strawberry filling is made with fresh strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. The tart is then topped with a sweet glaze made with cream and sugar. The tart is then baked in a preheated oven until the pastry is golden and the filling is bubbling. This tart is not only delicious, but also beautiful, with its golden crust and bright red filling.
In his video, Osvaldo Gross explains every step of the recipe, from making the pastry dough to making the strawberry filling. He also gives lots of tips and tricks that make the recipe easier and more delicious. For example, he suggests adding some grated lemon peel to the strawberry filling for extra flavor. Osvaldo also shows viewers how to make the tart look extra special by decorating it with extra slices of strawberry.
As a result of his video, Tarta de Frutillas has become a popular dish in many homes around the world. People love how easy it is to make, and how impressive it looks when it’s served. Even those who are not experienced bakers can make this tart with ease. It’s also a great dessert to make for special occasions, as it can be served as is, or with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream.
For the pastry dough:
- 3/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites
For the strawberry filling:
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the flour and egg whites and mix until a smooth dough forms.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a 1/4-inch thickness. Grease a 9-inch tart pan and press the dough into the pan. Prick the dough with a fork and bake for 10 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the chopped strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, and grated lemon peel (if using). Pour the strawberry mixture into the pre-baked tart shell.
5. Bake the tart for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the filling is bubbling. Allow the tart to cool before serving.
Tarta de Frutillas is best served slightly warm, with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Tarta de Frutillas is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert inspired by Osvaldo Gross’ video. It is sure to impress your family and friends and is a great dessert for special occasions. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this tart in no time. Give it a try and you’re sure to be impressed!